Family Photography Pricing - Session Fees
Family, Couples, Newborn and Maternity Sessions $180
- Your initial investment is a creative fee of $180 to cover your photo session.
- Your custom photo session goes for 1 – 2 hours on location. We can shoot either at your home or at one of your favourite places within the Blue Mountains.
- Single Prints start from $35 and Digital Collections start from $895.
- Most clients invest between $1200 and $1600. Arrangements can be made to pay for your artworks in installments.
The Bump & Bub Sessions $310
- By booking both your Maternity & Newborn Sessions at the same time you make a saving of $50 on your session fees. This package has proven to be a popular Baby Shower Gift.
- You will enjoy an hour-long Maternity Photo Session at a location of your choice and a 1-2 hour Newborn Photo Session.
Custom Family Sessions
The Blue Mountains are popular for destination birthdays and celebrations. Don't be the one person missing in the photo on your special get together! I have captured countless milestone celebrations around the Blue Mountains and it is a pleasure to be involved in not only a family getaway but also a priceless time for bonding within your family.
Contact me to discover how we can capture this special time in your lives in your own way.
Wedding Photography Pricing - The Blue Mountains & Beyond
You can book one of my package offerings that include an online sneak peek, gift boxed proof prints of all your images, and of course your high-res digital files.
- Short & Sweet Coverage starts from $2270
All offerings include your wedding photography coverage, high-res digital negatives and gift boxed print proofs.
Contact Me to discuss your wedding plans and which coverage will be right for you.
Why proofs & not just a CD?
In this digital age of sharing on Facebook and via email, it is easy to forget the joy of sitting in the afternoon sun with your Gran with a pot of tea and flicking through your wedding photos. Real-life ones in your hand, in hers.
Your wedding was real; keep the memories real and tangible. Not just on screen.
I recommend each couple consider investing in a beatifully designed and printed wedding right from the start. For most couples, after all of the plannign and lead up to the wedding day, after your amazing celebration, life gets in the way, and the idea of sitting down for hours going through thousands of images to design an album and find a printer and get one for Mum and Dad aswell, ends up being such a task it doesn't happen.
Browse my range of unique products designed to keep the memory alive, and for sharing with family & friends.
Prints & Photo Products
Check out the various unique products designed for display in your home and sharing with family & friends afar by clicking here.
Please contact me for a complete list of products and prices and to talk wedding!